Noche UFC’s upcoming occasion on September 16, 2023, will include an 11-fight lineup headlined by a females’s Flyweight title rematch in between Alexa Grasso and Valentina Shevchenko. Despite some problems, there are still chances to earn money from this card.
In previous battles, Jack Jenkins was not able to make an effect after the preliminary, while Israel Adesanya had a hard time to adapt to his challenger’s design. However, there were definitive wins for Gabriel Miranda, Carlos Ulberg, Kevin Jousset, Manel Kape, Alexander Volkov, and Justin Tafa.
The odds for the undercard battles are as follows:
– Lupita Godinez is preferred against Elise Reed due to Reed’s failure to deal with takedown artists.
– Roman Kopylov is anticipated to get rid of Josh Fremd’s combating design and win.
– Edgar Chairez is preferred over Daniel Lacerda, in spite of both fighters being underwhelming.
– The Tracy Cortez vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius match is tough to anticipate, so it’s finest to prevent betting on it.
– Charlie Campbell is greatly preferred over Alex Reyes, who has actually run out action for 6 years.
– Josefine Knutsson is anticipated to win against Marnic Mann, and is a great option for a parlay bet.
The odds for the primary card battles are as follows:
– Valentina Shevchenko is preferred over Alexa Grasso due to Shevchenko’s strong fumbling.
– Jack Della Maddalena is anticipated to win against Kevin Holland, and is a great option for a single bet.
– Raul Rosas Jr. is greatly preferred over Terrence Mitchell, who had a hard time against a non-wrestler in his previous fight.
– Daniel Zellhuber is preferred over Christos Giagos, however it’s finest to see if Zellhuber can keep his aggressiveness prior to putting a bet.
– Fernando Padilla is preferred over Kyle Nelson, who has actually had uninspired efficiencies in the past.
The finest bets for Noche UFC consist of parlay bets on Valentina Shevchenko and Raul Rosas Jr., Jack Della Maddalena as a single bet, and parlay bets on Lupita Godinez and Roman Kopylov, along with Josefine Knutsson and Fernando Padilla.
Overall, while the card might have dealt with obstacles, there are still chances to earn money from the battles. The occasion will be streamed live on ESPN+.