UFC commemorates its 30th anniversary in one of the most revered venues in sports. UFC 295 is set to take place at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Saturday, November 11. The headlining bout features Jiri Prochazka versus Alex Pereira, with Sergei Pavlovich versus Tom Aspinall serving as the co-main event.
Prior to the event, UFC 295 faced a significant setback. The original main event between Jon Jones and Stipe Miocic, two of the greatest champions in the light heavyweight and heavyweight divisions respectively, was canceled due to an injury sustained by Jones during training. As a result, Prochazka versus Pereira was elevated to the main event, with the vacant light heavyweight title on the line.
Alex Pereira, a former UFC middleweight champion, secured his opportunity to compete for the light heavyweight title after an impressive debut at 205 pounds against former champion Jan Blachowicz. His opponent, Jiri Prochazka, has never lost the championship but had to relinquish it last year due to injury. Pereira is particularly motivated to avenge his mentor, Glover Teixeira, who lost the title to Prochazka in CBS Sports’ 2022 Fight of the Year. Prochazka and Pereira have both experienced rapid rises in the UFC, and they aim to claim their second UFC title in just four and seven Octagon appearances, respectively.
In the absence of the Jones versus Miocic matchup, a heavyweight clash has been added to the main card. Sergei Pavlovich was initially intended to be the backup for the original main event, but he will now face Tom Aspinall for the interim heavyweight title. Although it may not have the same level of star power, Pavlovich versus Aspinall is considered by many to be the superior fight between two promising prospects in the heavyweight division.
Below is the complete fight card for UFC 295, along with the latest odds. Stay tuned throughout the week for the latest updates, features, and other content leading up to this highly anticipated event.
UFC 295 Fight Card and Odds
- Alex Pereira (-145) vs. Jiri Prochazka (+122) – Vacant light heavyweight title
- Tom Aspinall (-125) vs. Sergei Pavlovich (+105) – Interim heavyweight title
- Pat Sabatini (-130) vs. Diego Lopes (+110) – Featherweights
- Mackenzie Dern (-190) vs. Jessica Andrade (+160) – Women’s strawweights
- Benoit Saint-Denis (-210) vs. Matt Frevola (+175) – Lightweights
- Steve Erceg (-250) vs. Matt Schnell (+205) – Flyweights
- Loopy Godinez (-190) vs. Tabatha Ricci (+160) – Women’s strawweights
- Nazim Sadykhov (-150) vs. Viacheslav Borschev (+125) – Lightweights
- Mateusz Rebecki (-165) vs. Nurullo Aliev (+140) – Lightweights
- Jamal Emmers (-340) vs. Dennis Buzukja (+265) – Featherweights
- Jared Gordon (-180) vs. Mark Madsen (+155) – Lightweights
- John Castaneda vs. Kyung Ho Kang – Bantamweights
- Joshua Van (-250) vs. Kevin Borjas (+205) – Flyweights
UFC 295 Event Information
- Date: November 11
- Location: Madison Square Garden – New York City
- Start Time: 10 p.m. ET (Main card)
- How to Watch: ESPN+ PPV