This short article sums up different newspaper article associated with UFC and MMA that were released throughout the week. Some of the highlights consist of:
1. Dillon Danis being taken legal action against by Logan Paul’s bride-to-be for hacking and harassment.
2. The statement that Francis Ngannou will fight Tyson Fury for a brand-new WBC belt.
3. Daniel Cormier’s allegation towards an increasing UFC star and their group’s action.
4. The UFC’s legal actions against the Pillow Fight Championship.
5. A video of a “no-touch martial arts master” getting knocked out.
6. Former UFC champ Alex Pereira’s aggravation with disrespect.
7. Team Khabib rejecting reports of a $5M need to deal with GSP.
8. The trial date for the UFC antitrust suit being exposed.
9. Rose Namajunas appearing to UFC Paris without among her coaches.
10. Tito Ortiz’s brand-new dining establishment getting a ruthless evaluation.
11. The UFC’s usage of arbitration to restrict court obstacles against its organization practices.
12. A sneak peek of the Aki Basho sumo competition.
13. The UFC’s collaboration with ProhiBet to punish fighters betting on battles.
The short article likewise points out the assistance required for independent publications like Bloody Elbow and motivates readers to sign up for their newsletter.